Terms and Conditions
The term "Angela’s Kids Boutique" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex UK(Please email us for full postal address). The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liablility for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. Which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowleged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give raise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsiblity for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Angela’s Kids Boutique prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Before placing an order with us please read the information with regards to "The Sale", "Pricing/Payment" and delivery. This information can affect your rights and liabilities in accordance with Consumer Protection Regulations 2000. If you do not agree with any part/portion of the documents please do not order.
If you are not happy or have a faulty product please go to our returns page for sending back items. Or download our returns form here http://www.angelaskidsboutique/downloadable-returns-form-21-w.asp
1. The price of the goods will be that which is set out in our website.
2. Orders which are dispatched by mail/courier will be charged as set out on website.
3. The price paid by you is inclusive of VAT (if it applies), whatever the rate is at the given time.
4. If it is not possible to get full payment for the goods from your account on delivery, we will cancel the order and suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights.
5. Goods which are returned to us under the right of withdrawal which is now 14 days. We will refund your PayPal account when purchasing from our website. Card Payments will be refunded to their cards which were used for that purchase. We can only supply orders with funds which have been received and cleared.
6. Postage costs for returned goods are now refundable.